My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, May 3, 2010

H & E {Engagement}

Saturday I met H & E for their engagement session in down town Minneapolis. We first started out at a park near the Stone Arch Bridge. We visited the Guthrie Theatre which has an awesome red wall out front. I planned to use some of their poses at this wall for other images. And really, we were all over the place for the next two hours and found so many sweet spots for shots! I couldn't even begin to put a dent in their session editing today.
Here's the first few I have worked on so far...

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two images I took in preparation for the last image..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

H and E- thanks for the great session and I'm sure I'll have a few more to post(there's just too many to keep to myself!) as I work through them! I am so looking forward to your wedding in June! Hope you liked this peek!
P.S. I hope baby cooperates with you on Wednesday, drop me a line and share your good news!


Photobucket

The Things I Blog About