My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, May 10, 2010

One From Tonight

As I was loading tonight's Senior Session this one caught my eye and I decided to play with it before turning off the computer. Tonight I met up with Mitch for his Senior Session. This was our third attempt to get his images shot as the last two times had to be rescheduled. When I saw rain in the forecast for tonight I decided to be brave and go ahead, try his session anyway and if it was raining too much to head down to the Minnesota State Fairgrounds to see if we could find some dry spots to shoot. Wouldn't you know it, when we showed up there, the ground was dry, but the rain quickly followed us. I think we got a few really good shots and some fun ones to play with too, like this one of him with his snow board...

Photobucket

Thanks for being a great sport tonight Mitch and braving the weather! Hope it didn't take too long to warm up again.

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About