My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Sneak Peek

A couple of years ago I got a call from a senior who wanted to be brave and daring and do something different for her senior session. This year I was lucky enough to also shoot her brother's senior session, he didn't know he was going to have to also be daring and brave rainy weather for his session! Thanks for being a good sport!

I love when people bring something of themselves to their sessions, to make it uniquely theirs. Mitch brought his snowboard and his longboard skateboard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I gave this one a little 70's processing twist.

Photobucket

By the end of the session the rain was coming down pretty good, you can see some of it in this shot. Good thing his hair style already had the wet look. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, with a little bit of creativity, we got his session done despite the uncooperative weather and he has a whole bunch more than what you see here in his gallery that I will be putting up by tomorrow.

It was nice meeting you Mitch, I hope you have a great summer and congratulations on your graduation!
Photobucket

The Things I Blog About