My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

| Chosing your photographer |

With SLR's becoming more affordable it's easier for people to purchase one and start up a photography business.

What makes the photographer you've chosen different?

Being a great photographer requires much more than taking pictures.

Make sure the photographer you hire is skilled in editing as well. You won't be able to know what your final images will look like by looking at the back of their camera. Chose a photographer that fits your style of editing. Each photographer will have their own style. Some like to keep their images crisp and clean with bright colors. Some like to edit with textures. Look through a lot of your photographers work to make sure you know what to expect when you see your proofs.

-Negative-
Photobucket

-Final Proof-
Photobucket

The Things I Blog About