My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, May 10, 2010

One Last One

This is my youngest daughter Joyanna enjoying her bike on the hill.

The images from these two posts are from the first time she's taken her bike down a hill ever. After the first time and she got to the bottom of the hill she excitedly began chatting about how the bike went all on it's own and she didn't even have to peddal!

Oh to be a kid again and enjoy the simple things in life, like gravity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About