My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

|Sneak Peek |

Tesa and Joel were married on June 21 at Kordiak Park in Columbia Heights. I normally would have a sneak peek out for them long before now, if not for the holiday and a friend's passing away putting me into a funk.

They had put together a beautiful wedding and reception, and sadly enough not all of the vendors they relied on came through for them as expected (even I experienced major camera issues). Their reception at upscale The Seasons at Bunker Hills, however turned out marvelous! Delicious food, great music, dancing and toasts. It was the perfect ending to a day that started out rough.

I think that it could be a good omen for them. It was cold and wet on my June 19, 1993 wedding day, and I think it brought us all kinds of luck.

I look forward to showing them the rest of their gallery soon!


The Things I Blog About