My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Sneak Peek Play

( click to see larger image)

This is sort of a sneak peek for one of my Extreme Bridal couples (you might recognize them as my October '07 wedding couple), and also a play with texture. I love how you can see the city behind them through the glass.

I was really happy when this couple called me to do another session. Their wedding had been in October and it had been cold and rainy all week before their wedding and so the ground was wet and her dress was a little light for the weather, which made it a little hard to get some good stuff, so it was nice to get it out into the world when it was warm again and we didn't have to keep it totally clean!

This was taken in downtown St. Paul by the Capitol on one of the bridges that go over 35E.

The Things I Blog About