My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, June 30, 2008

| Photo Walk |

I am wanting to start doing a Photo Walk once a month and invite anyone who wants to come along. I'll pick a spot, or someone could even make a suggestion by emailing me at jennifer@jensportraits.com and we'll just do an hour or two walk taking pictures of what we see. Textures, angles, DOF, in camera crops, etc. Just for fun to get out and photograph things we don't normally shoot. Then we can share our shots on a Flickr forum.
I'm thinking I'll start it on the third Monday evening of the month. (This may change after July, if another night accommodates people better). I've started a list of some fun places to visit, not all are within the twin cities metro area, so it should be fun to get out to new places and see new faces!
Drop me an email if you are interested! The first Photo Walk will be on July 21.
You don't have to be a pro to join in!

The Things I Blog About