My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

| Photo Walk Update |

Something came up for the July's date and I can't get out of it.

So I'm going to plan the first one to start in August, the fourth week.

What works best for those of you who would like to join in if you can? Tuesday or Thursday?

I'm going to start with an inner-city one and then branch out for the second one.

I think the first one will be in the Old Saint Anthony Business District. I found a map of it and it look s like there's a variety of stuff from a park to a church to old buildings.

If anyone has a place they've been wanting to play with their camera at mention it to me and I'll put it on the list :)

jennifer@jensportraits.com

The Things I Blog About