My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

| Amy & Ed |

This cute couple found me through one of my brides last year (Thanks Mara!), and I'm so glad they did! They just celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary last month and wanted some fresh relationship pictures. I had a lot of fun planning for and carrying out their session.

Their session was done mostly down on Grand Ave. in St. Paul. Weather seemed to be threatening this session at the beginning of the day, we had some good downpours and the storm spouted off some tornado activity east of us, but thankfully the weather cleared up just in time for their session, and we made some good use of a puddle!

We ended the evening down by the train tracks and a brightly colored wall.

Thanks you two for a great evening! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek, I couldn't resist playing with them while they uploaded! I can't wait to finish working on your session and share it with you.

(click on image to see larger version)



The Things I Blog About