My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

| Wondering where your sneak peeks are? |

I've been promising for a few weeks to some of you, your sneak peeks.
The only explanation I have for you at this point is that my computer crashed. Don't worry about your images, I'm responsible and have backed them up on not only an external hard drive but also disks.

I've purchased another computer to help me work on some pictures while the other computer is at the computer emergency room, however this new computer is running a different system, and so I had to purchase new editing software, which should be here by Saturday, according to the email. After finding downloads to replace all my key extras in it (such as conversions and brushes) I will be back in business again, I'm guessing it will take about a week. At this point, with Adobe Lightroom, I can only do light editing, no switching heads around can be done with it.

But the whole thing has put a wrench in my work flow and caused some serious delays and I apologize to each of you. If any of you are in urgent need of your images, let me know and I can at least get basic edited images to you asap.

The Things I Blog About