My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Henry

On Friday I was thrilled to meet Olivia's 14 day old little brother Henry. Olivia was one of my last sessions last fall before going on vacation, in case you recognize her cute little face.
I can tell that Henry is going to have no shortage of hands to take care of him, his big sister is already practicing patting his back, giving him cuddles and she's working on her reading so she can read to him someday.
Congratulations John, Mandy and Olivia on your beautiful addition! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!

Photobucket

Mommy's Hands

Photobucket

Daddy's Hands

Photobucket

This was taken towards the end of the session. Henry had struggled to stay awake the whole time, finally he tuckered out and curled up around the spotted cow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just loved this one! While Mandy and Henry took a feeding break Olivia read her book to her "baby". I love seeing this family's love manifested in their child's actions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About