My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*click to see larger image

It was fun to see some of my work in print the other day. This image was taken last year one evening on the University of Minnesota campus. We had only a couple of minutes of light left that evening to take a few images. Part of this image was taken 20 minutes before the choir showed up. I'm so glad I took that one image, because I needed it and it turned out beautifully.
If you have time on April 30, May 1 or May 8 you should take the time to see this choir. They work so hard and the experience is like listening to angels. The April 30 performance is free.



Photobucket

The Things I Blog About