My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ta-Da!!!!


The moment I saw these I knew I had to offer you them.
"What is it?", you ask? "It comes in a package of 3!" I tell you.


Well, actually I wouldn't ignore your question but I might be so excited about these that I can't wait to tell you about it.

These 3 inch square brag accordian books are an adorable way to display 8 of your favorite images from your session with me and they are so small you can easily carry them in your purse or briefcase.


Cover options include black, brown, and red "leathers"; black, tan, and chocolate fabrics; or a personalized custom photo cover. The covers are magnetized so if you have multiple books they stick together, and get this-


They stuck to the fridge for me!

These make great gifts for the extended family and are affordable enough you can keep one for yourself!

$40 per set of 3 books.
Personalized custom photo cover $10 extra per set.
Must purchase 3 identical books.

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About