My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hi everyone! I am excited to share the news that I will be beginning a new chapter in my life. My husband recently finished earning a Bachelor degree in Accounting and now it's my turn!
We are late bloomers :) but figure it is better late than never. Right?
I am going with the intent of earning a Bachelor degree in Special Education. I am very excited about this new adventure. But because I love photography and my clients so much I have decided to continue offering my photography services but on a very limited basis beginning in June 2010.
If you wish to hire me as your photographer please call as far in advance as possible so that I will be able to say "yes!" to your session.

Also today was the last day to get in on my Spring Special. Thanks to all of you who booked!

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About