My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well No Wonder

So, again I have redone my website and my blog in new colors. I thought it was looking pretty good. A couple of shades of sage green and a brownish red for fonts. Then I was talking to a friend in another state and she said she didn't like it so much.
Today I asked my husband to take a look at it, and YUCK! I can see why my friend wasn't liking it.
On both my, and my husband's laptops the website and blog look like yucky grays and it's hard to tell what color the red/brown shows up as because the gray is so yuck.
I'm not sure what I am going to do at this time. So in the meantime while I try to figure it out, I'm really sorry if you are seeing yucky colors!

The Things I Blog About