My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, November 10, 2008

{ New Look }

I am playing around with a new look this month.

I loved my old colors, but had been using them for a couple of years. It's time to order new business cards and I really wanted to get into something more classic with a splash of color. I'm still looking for just the right music for my website, and that might take a while.

The splash of red color might change with the seasons.

I went through my galleries and updated them with newer images, which is great because not everyone stops by the blogity blog to see the latest and the greatest that I've been working on.

My next project is to create images of the different products that can be purchased through me with your images.

In January I will be having a contest for the babies I photographed this year to let one of them win a Free First Birthday session by getting the most votes on their cutest baby picture.

This coming spring I have a unique giveaway to announce, so be watching for that as well as a contest to win a lucky mom a free session for MYther's Day.

The Things I Blog About