My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ellie

I was so excited to finally get the opportunity today to meet Ellie! She is so sweet. She loved to talk and talk and talk. She's going to be a chatter :) We had a session scheduled a month ago, but she came down sick the day of her session. After that she went through heart surgery, and just like the special miracle she has been since she was born, she came through that with flying colors and so much faster than expected! Thank you Matt and Erin for letting me come by and photograph your sweet little girl.





click to see larger


click to see larger

The Things I Blog About