My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, November 3, 2008

3 week old cutie!


click to see larger images.



This is little Jeremiah. His mom and me go back a couple of years. I had the privilege of photographing her last pregnancy with baby Ramona and different sessions during their trials of getting Ramona treatment for HLH.
They lost Ramona on September 16.
Shortly after Ramona's passing her little brother came to join the family. I can't help but think about the two, Ramona and Jeremiah, passing each other on their journey. One on the way to Heavenly Father, one on the way to join their family, and the greeting that might have taken place.
I can tell by this little guy's smile that he's going to keep them on their toes!

The Things I Blog About