My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

| T-ball season! |

My kids love to play t-ball. My younger son has now moved onto coache's pitch. I'll get pictures of him soon.
This is my oldest daughter taking her first swing in her first game... what form! It was an awesome hit. *All of these can be viewed bigger by clicking on them*
Here she is eyeing up the ball... she's got her "Ball watch out!" face on.

Taking her first swing!


Woo Hoo! It's good! Run girl!


Here's the obligatory kid playing in the sand, not caring about the game.

Here's Jaeden and another girl in way cute glasses.

The Things I Blog About