My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm back!

Spring is just around the corner! To celebrate warmer weather
I am running a special that will warm you on the inside too!
If you book your spring session* before April 15th you can enjoy
a discount of 20% off your entire session and print purchase,
and for a limited time you can also use this discount on a session CD!
*Sessions need to be booked for before June 1, 2010

The Things I Blog About