My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Minnesota Mormon Chorale

This is just the first of many images to come off my desk for the MMC.
These were taken on the University of Minnesota grounds in front of the Northrop building at sunset. We only had about 10 minutes to really get anything shot. The first and most important of the images was the big group image.
This image is actually a combination of several images. One is an image taken of the location about 30 minutes before the choir showed up, as the sun was still up. I also had to move a couple of heads around so that people could be seen, so I took their heads from subsequent shots and relocated them into this picture.
I love Photoshop!


Photobucket

The Things I Blog About