My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Abby

Saturday evening I had the pleasure of meeting up with Abby, her mom and sister at Long Lake Regional Park in New Brighton for her senior session. Abby is an accomplished cellist and brought along her cello for some images. This was super fun for me as I love doing new things and making each person's image unique! I just love her green eyes and freckled cheeks!
It was delightful to meet you Abby and family. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and your senior year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About