My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kendall turns 1!

This is Kendall, you might remember her from January's baby contest. She was the winner of that contest which gave her a free session and 10x20 storyboard.
We met up for her session at Central Park in Roseville. It was a beautiful day and Kendall was much more happy about this session than she was her last session.
I just LOVE those dimples!
Happy birthday Kendall, I hope you like your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kendall's winning image:

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About