My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A twist on an old favorite

I, personally, love the hands holding baby's head shots. Usually I do this shot with mom's hands, but during this session dad was really wanting to have some shots with his son, and was willing to do whatever.
I love this shot. A strong daddy's hands holding his tiny newborn's head tenderly in his palms.

Photobucket

I love the look of black and white with the black backdrop that was used in this session, but mom and dad will get the option of color as well.

The Things I Blog About