My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't box me in!

Put me in a little box and see what I will do! These are some of my images from a job I had today taking images of the inside of several elevator cabs, that a company makes, for their new website. The lady making the website for them has agreed to barter with me for my images, and design me a smashing new website for my wedding line.
We had so much fun doing this, the biggest kicker was when people would go to get on the elevator, to watch their reactions. I found it super amusing when people would try to ignore us, as if they see a photo studio set up in the elevator every day.
Thanks for the fun job Tina!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About