My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

60 Years

Not many people get to watch their parents celebrate a
60th wedding anniversary, but these lucky people did!
A dinner was held in their honor at the Pool and Yacht Club in Lilydale, Minnesota.



Photobucket



Awwwww... still in love. <3



Photobucket



Two of their beautiful great-grandchildren.



Photobucket



Congratulations on your anniversary and on your beautiful family.
I had to add this one last image, I just ADORE it!


Photobucket

The Things I Blog About