My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love is in the air...

Meet Heidi and Dave. I feel so lucky to be able to photograph their wedding in May. In the meantime it was really fun meeting up with them at the Historic Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis for an engagement session. Aren't they gorgeous?

I'm so happy that it's warm enough to do outdoor sessions now!

The weathermen were so wrong about how Saturday was going to turn out. We were a little worried that we'd be toting around some umbrellas, but as you can see the day was clear and bright and beautiful, what luck! I've never shot down here before, and it was fun trying out a new spot. I'll for sure be back to shoot again.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope they remember me when they start having babies, their kids are going to be adoreable!

The Things I Blog About