My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

9 Day Old L.J.

Meet little L.J. (Little John). Isn't he so sweet!?
I wanted to post these sooner but I was having trouble with my photobucket uploading, but it seems to be working tonight.


Photobucket


I'm not sure how I like the processing I did on this image yet, but it's growing on me :) I can see something like "Baby Magic" or "Johnson's" written above it where my logo is stamped.


Photobucket



In this one he just looks so sweet and peaceful having a nibble on his arm :) love it!

Photobucket

I also took a few snap shots of L.J.'s big brother. Look at those chocolately brown eyes....watch out mom, you're going to have girls on your doorstep in no time!

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About