My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

| New Pricing |

Hi! Some of you may have noticed that I've increased my sitting fees considerably, beginning in the month of September for new appointments. If you have an existing appointment the price that was being charged when you made your appointment will be honored.

This increase became necessary in the beginning of September when I changed the model of my business. Prices for prints have not been affected.

Also in the beginning of September I've begun using a new print lab, which I am sure everyone will be pleased with. I never cease to strive to offer the best of everything when it comes to my clients.

I've also started offering proof books with each paid session, which I believe will be a big hit with you. It's a 4x6 ring bound booklet with a frosted cover that contains a 4x6 bordered print with your images on each page. These are not included in wedding packages.

The Things I Blog About