My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

| Celebrate! |

I love it when people let their hair down and are willing to play around when being shot. I think it makes this shot much more fun and enjoyable... you can't help but smile when you see their excitement.

click on image to see larger version


So the next time your photographer asks you to do something, and you're not quite sure about it... try it! You might really like the outcome!

The Things I Blog About