My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Lauren and Ben

I can't tell you how excited I was about this wedding. Lauren and Ben found me through another of my brides, Mara, who has been so amazing in telling people about me... I seriously owe her!

Lauren and Ben were married at the St. Paul LDS Temple last weekend and it was such a pleasure to spend the day with them and their families. They had a seriously awesome reception as well. It was held at the Cinematic Ballroom where Buca's catered the event. They had dance lessons for the guests, where the wonderful teacher taught them how to waltz and salsa! I've always wanted to learn to salsa! I might have to go back and take lessons myself. I think everyone enjoyed the evening immensely. And this couple was serious about their dancing. Just watching them dance you knew they were made for each other.

I hope you two enjoy this sneak peek... just the beginning of wonderful images to come!







Photobucket

The Things I Blog About