My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Jen's Family

On Monday I'd called Jen, because we had a session scheduled for her two boys, and was delighted to hear her husband answer the phone which meant it was going to be a family session instead. They got to the park just as the sun was setting, so we hurried and did a few poses we knew we wanted and had enough time to get some fun shots in at a couple of locations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also wanted to mention that her youngest son was one of my first newborns I photographed... time moves on too fast.

The Things I Blog About