My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I wish

I had a better way to show my beautiful images than this blog or my website. So often the images I work on look so beautiful in my Photoshop and then once I resize them and sharpen them for the web they somehow lose their lustre.
This is one of those examples. I love how this looked in Photoshop, but now uploaded to my blog it doesn't look right.
I love creating storyboards for my clients. Usually I create one to go in your gallery, but if I haven't and you'd like one made feel free to contact me and I'll get one put together for you!
They are 10 x 20 inches. You can find frames for them at just about any store. They usually come with a mat inside and 3 holes for 4x6 or 5x7 images. You just take the mat out and slip in your print and voila!

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About