My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Private Photography Lessons
Thinking of buying an SLR this holiday season?
Did you get one last year and have yet to take it off it's auto settings?
Wanting private lessons to show you how to make the most of your camera
and your images?

I have only a few openings this winter for private lessons instructing you how to use your new,
or not so new, SLR camera. If you register before December 25, save 25% off!
Three two hour sessions $240 $180*.
Makes a great gift!
email me at Lessons@jensportraits.com to request a registration form.
*50% due at registration, other 50% due at the first lesson.

The Things I Blog About