My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Abby

Here are a couple more from Abby's gallery to share before I finish it up.
I've had a cold for the last couple of days that has knocked me out, so sorry Abby that your gallery is a couple of days latter than planned!

Photobucket

She has a funny sense of humor and asked me to take this shot to share with all her friends...

Photobucket


This last image, I felt, needed something different. At the time the shot was taken the sun was nearly down and it was getting dark. The original image is cold and I really wanted to warm it up and add some sunshine into it so here are the after, and then the sooc (straight out of camera). I love how it turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About