My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Storyboards

Along with this sneak peek I wanted to mention my storyboards. They are 10"x20" and can have from two to five images, most arrangements of vertical and horizontal can work.
It's easy to find frames for them because it is a standard size. Usually they are sold with a mat that has three spots for 4x6 or 5x7 images. You just take out the mat and insert your storyboard print. The background around the images can be white, black or can be picked from a color in one of the images to help with color coordinating.

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About