My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here's a few more of my favorites...

from the winter themed wedding I shot in January. They were such a great looking couple I wish I'd had more time to do fun and artistic shots and maybe some warmer weather.

She was so brave to stand out in the cold for this shot!

Photobucket

I'm loving doing this shot with couples... every wedding should be a big celebration!

Photobucket

What great smiles!

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About