My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tami Jo and Timothy

Last weekend I had the wonderful privelege to be the photographer of this couple's winter themed wedding day. I love the toast that her sister gave, saying in effect that the cold snap we'd had in the past week made the warmer weather for the wedding day and the wedding it's self seem all that much warmer.

This is truely a wonderful couple, wonderful people to know, and I wish them the rest of their lives in happiness. They are going to have beautiful children... and I suspect that might happen soon!

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek guys!

Tammi Jo's ring was very unique, she had their birth stones on each side of the center diamond.

Photobucket

A mirror at the entrance of the reception hall had their names and date engraved on it.
Photobucket

A moment in the church before rushing off to the reception.
Photobucket

The Things I Blog About