My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, Baby

Well, this is it! Today I post one favorite from each newborn session that I did last year. Can you believe I only did four!? I love doing newborn sessions, and hope that everyone will spread the word on that! I plan to have another image contest next January as well.
These images are competing for the coveted "Favorite Newborn Image of 2008" title, which wins the baby in them a complimentary First Birthday Session and 10x20 storyboard with images from their session.
In my sidebar is the voting booth for your favorite image (this is not a pretty baby contest, as you can see they are all beautiful!). You may only vote once, unless you empty your cookies. Voting ends at 11:59 on January 30.

And here are the images-

A.
Photobucket


B.

Photobucket


C.
Photobucket

D.

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About