My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

| Stephanie & Ty |


Stephanie is the wonderful person who bid on my package at a fundraiser for baby Ramona who needed a bone marrow transplant. The auction was last year in August. It's been a long year since then. Ramona had her transplant in October and in January she was 100% engrafted, but because of some complications during her treatment she was left with severe brain damage. On September 16, this year, because of complications from her brain damage little Ramona passed away.
Shortly after Ramona's passing away, Stephanie and Ty had their session with me. We met at a park in Princeton MN. It was nice for me to get out of the cities and explore some new land. They brought along their two dogs, Penny and Jewel.


They are expecting their first child in December. I hope things go well and that you enjoy this sneak peek of your session! Call me when your little one arrives.


This is Penny, she's so cute! Every man needs a picture of himself with his hunting dog.

The Things I Blog About