My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sneak Peek!




please click to see better/larger image.


Some of you may remember me posting about my friend Julie who passed away this last spring while trying to rescue a young girl from a river that had swept her off her feet. Shortly after Julie passed away I was contacted by this couple, who were expecting their first baby soon. They were college friends with Julie, had seen my pictures of her and asked me if I would do their baby's pictures in her place, as she could no longer do this for them. I was both humbled and honored by this.

Thank you for having me out to your place, guys! It was great to meet you and share memories of Julie. She will live on forever in our hearts and memories. Kendall is beautiful and I know Julie would have loved to be the one to capture her in her first weeks.

I hope you like your sneak peek!





The Things I Blog About