My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mark

Saturday I meet up with Mark and his mom at their home for his Senior session. It was fun shooting for a guy that has so many interests, it makes it more fun when we can add in some of those interests into the session. I couldn't wait to play with a couple for a sneak peek.
We finished the session off at Long Lake Regional Park, my most favorite park to shoot at.
Congratulations Mark on your upcoming graduation, I know we are going to see great things from you! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

The Things I Blog About