My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rain is good luck!

Last Saturday I was privileged to be Hailey and Eric's Photographer for their wedding day. I met up with Hailey in the morning where she had her hair and make-up done at La Grande Salon and Spa on Forest Lake. Her hair was done beautifully in a 1930's sexy wave on one side and pulled back with a flower on the other side.
As I made my way from La Grande to where the ceremony was going to be held, a beautiful 10 acre farm Hailey's parents have, it began to rain and continued to rain all the way up until the bride met her groom at the end of the isle. Miraculously it stopped and the rest of the evening was wonderful!
Here's a sneak peek for the bride and groom, enjoy!



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Eric and his brothers- this shot was their idea, love it!



Photobucket



Hailey has the cutest nephew who was a great sport through the day's activities-



Photobucket



One of Hailey's childhood dreams was to arrive at her wedding in a horse drawn carriage. Her uncle was able to help fulfill that dream with his beautiful carriage and Fjord horse.



Photobucket



Oh, and I have to mention, her hair held out beautifully through all that rain!


Photobucket


I hope you love your sneak peek Hailey and Eric!

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About