My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vacation Extended

I've decided to extend my vacation until the end of February. If you have a newborn and would like a session please feel free to contact me as I know time is of the essence when it comes to how fast they grow in the first weeks!
In the meantime to get your fill of Jen please visit my new project "365 Days of Jen" where I attempt to take and post at least one picture a day in the year 2010.

Happy New Year!

The Things I Blog About