My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Last week one of my photography friends, Dominique, called me and another photography friend, Maria, up to come do a shoot with her for an aspiring model, Lindsay. Boy did we have a great time! I have so many favorite shots I can't wait to work on some of them, but for now, I'll post just one, and sorry it's not even of her face. I just LOVED these hot red shoes she had on to begin with, and I loved this little shot I got.




Photobucket

Ok, now I have some more to post.

We started the evening out at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds and played around in several locations there...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then we played at corn fields down by the University of Minnesota.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried to end the night with some off camera lighting, but the field we chose had a sprinkler system that was threatening to destroy our equipment, so we decided to save that for another night.

Photobucket

The Things I Blog About