My photo
I'm a free-style portrait photographer who serves the Twin Cities area.   If you are interested in hiring me for your photographic needs please visit my website at www.jensportraits.com
Want a copy of an image to use on your Facebook, Twitter or other web account? Shoot me an email at Jennifer@JensPortraits.com and I will be happy to send you a resized image that will look great as your avitar!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

| Trash It! |

I'm adding a Trash the Dress session to the list of free sessions I'm giving away.

If you are interested in creating stunning images in your wedding gown (post-wedding) with a Trash the Dress session (Dress does not necessarily have to get dirty, or we can find the nearest lake) then please contact me at giveaways@jensportraits.com .

The Things I Blog About